‘RED FLAG’ HEALTH CHECKS
Delivery of legal services is constantly evolving within the context of regulatory, judicial, political, financial and economic change. In response, new and emerging risks are developing.
Management teams want reassurance that the firm is dealing with risk in the right way. Whether they have concerns, or want ‘comfort and confidence’ in their own approach. an independent eye is required.
ZebraLC offers independent ‘red flag’ health checks to provide firms with visibility around emerging operational and financial risks.
ZebraLC’s extensive due diligence experience in bank funding and M&A provides our clients with unique insight into emerging risk trends across;
- * WIP recoverability risk, including Retainer and CFA Assignment
- * Professional indemnity risk
- * Technical capability and fee earner performance issues
- * SRA regulation & compliance risk
- * Operational and matter/case management issues undermining financial performance
- * Quality and/or consumer journey areas of weakness.
Our ‘Red flag’ health checks are a cost effective way of exposing, evaluating and subsequently underpinning risk.
Clients also have the option to use ‘red flag’ reports for dialogue with key stakeholders, including funders, professional indemnity insurers and ATE insurers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our latest Ebrochure