DUE DILIGENCE IN M&A
Invest in expertise, experience & knowledge
M&A in the legal sector is challenging and sits within a highly regulated environment.
ZebraLC is a trusted advisor to law firms, investors and PLC Boards and has experience of handling large-scale DD processes, through to small WIP book acquisition including personal injury WIP valuation.
Our aim is to provide clarity around our client’s key decision making by reducing risk, identifying value and guiding them to take advantage of real opportunity.
We are instructed to carry out specialist reports on vendor, funder, investor and acquisitor due diligence. Our reports are independent.
Our due diligence reports span all areas of legal service. Growth areas include projects within personal injury, clinical negligence, conveyancing, private client and commercial litigation. We have unrivalled expertise in personal injury WIP valuation.
Why is independent due diligence valuable?
- * The Target does not always have the Management Information data to provide a detailed picture of their WIP and its condition
- * Acquiring firms do not necessarily have the skill sets or procedures to carry out controlled audits that can deliver reliable results
- * ZebraLC works to a bespoke online audit system, and all auditors are trained under our core methodology approved by ISO9001
- * Either party involved in the deal/ has an element of bias. Involving an impartial party ensures that reports and opinions delivered are relevant and risk focused
- * ZebraLC benchmarks across its own extensive M&A data sets.
As an SRA registered business, client confidentiality is at the heart of every project. Our ISO 9001 accreditation ensures that our processes and procedures encompass SRA guidance on client confidentiality through audit and all M&A projects. Our team works to a strict confidentiality protocol.
We instructed ZebraLC to carry out the technical and WIP due diligence in the acquisition of Lees. The project gave us an invaluable insight to the Firm. Zoe and her team work in a discreet manner and follow a strict confidentiality protocol, which is imperative in law firm acquisition. I recommend them highly. Andrew Holroyd, Jackson Canter
HIGH PROFILE DEALS
- 1. Fairpoint PLC acquisition of Simpson Millar and Colemans CTTS
- 2. North Edge Capital £15m investment into Roberts Jackson
- 3. Co-Operative Group Acquisition of private client business
- 4. Pure Legal acquisition of Pryers
- 5. Jackson Canter acquisition of Lees Solicitors
- 6. Neil Hudgell acquisition of Harris Cartier
For confidential enquiries and for a copy of our technical capability statement, please contact email@example.com